Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some.With authentic 1960s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the guitar player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe. The "battered" Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster gives you road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves.
The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, lightly rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with the Fender Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster. Deluxe gig bag included.
- 1960s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish
|Other Features||Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creating an Aged Appearance, Aged White Plastic Parts, Vintage Tinted Neck, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm|
|Number Of Frets||21|
|Neck Type||Bolt On|
|Case Type||Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Tuning Machines||Vintage Style|
$174.99$149.99 Save: $25.00 (14.29%)