Novation Circuit Mono Station Synthesizer
Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analogue synthesizer that originates from the Novation Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The CV, Gate and modulation outputs provide an easy mechanism for controlling separate hardware. You can plug Circuit Mono Station into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Passing an audio signal through the audio input opens up a world of analog filtration and distortion. Using the audio input with the mod sequencer, you can modulate, evolve and process your source in entirely new ways.
Three sequencer tracks
Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator controlled by its own sequencer. In total, there's two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. You can alter Gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
Create unique sequences with different presets and automation per step. Using Patch Flip, Circuit Mono Station is also a fully-analogue drum synthesiser.
You can programme notes into the Mod Seq page to independently control your modular and CV gear with pitch and gate control via the CV/GATE output.
Sequences can benefit from longer LFOs staying in sync across several notes, perfect for making widely evolving musical phrases. LFO Clock Sync can also be controlled independently.
Choose to have legato or retriggered envelopes. This choice gives an enormous amount of extra expression in your Circuit Mono Station sequences.
- Individually control oscillators
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- Get the frequency band you want
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes
- Classic Bass Station, fuzz or a mixture of both
- Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Adaptable modulation system
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Patches at your fingertips
- Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
- Three sequencer tracks
- Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer
- Connect to hardware and software
- CV, Gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware
- Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware
- Modulate, evolve and process your source through the audio input
- Store unlimited sounds
- Backup patches and sessions with Components
Things You Will Get:
- MIDI Controller
- Power Supply
|Midi Controller Type||Trigger/Pad|
|Number of Knobs/Encoders||9|
|Number of Trigger/Pads||32|
|Digital Display Type||No|
|Software Included||Ableton Live Lite|
|Connections||In/Out/Thru (1/8" with breakout cables), 1 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones), 1 x 1/4" (audio in), Aux CV, CV, Gate, In/Out Clock, 1 x USB Type B|
|OS Compatibility||Mac , PC|
|Mac OS Requirements||OSX 10 or Higher|
|PC OS Requirements||Windows 8 or Higher|
|Power Supply Type||12V DC power supply (included)|
|Dimensions||2.13" x 9.45" x 9.84" inches (HxWxD)|
$124.99$99.99 Save: $25.00 (20%)
$8.95$5.95 to $9.45 Save: $3.00 (33.52%)
$289.99$149.99 Save: $140.00 (48.28%)
$155.99$119.99 Save: $36.00 (23.08%)
$169.95$149.95 to $329.95 Save: $20.00 (11.77%)
$22.45$18.95 Save: $3.50 (15.59%)
$19.00$12.99 Save: $6.01 (31.63%)
$79.99$69.99 Save: $10.00 (12.5%)
$59.95$50.00 Save: $9.95 (16.6%)