Rode VideoMic Pro Plus On Camera Shotgun Microphone
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
The VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB. The Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost!
Digital Switching will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
Digital Switching includes:
• 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
• 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
• High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
• Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Things You Will Get:
- VideoMic Pro+
- LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Micro USB cable
- Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable
|Dimensions||100mmH x 75mmW x 170mmD|
|Sensitivity||-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB|
|Frequency Range||40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80)|