IntelliStage STAGE9632I - Staging 101 Basic Stage System - 96sq Ft, 24 or 32" Height, Industrial
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Staging 101 Basic Stage System - 96SQ FT, 12 ft x 8 ft stage system (3pcs. of 4'x8' platforms). 24" - 32" high. Industrial finish.Perfect for schools, Houses of Worship, hotels and event organizers, Staging 101 portable stage systems are the ultimate in portability and convenience. Consisting of large, modular 4' x 8' or 2x1 meter panels, Staging 101 allows you to set up large stages in just minutes. Each panel is individually adjustable to 24" and 32" high (60 and 80cm).
Stages can easily be setup by two individuals. Each panel can bear weight up to 240 lbs/sq. ft. (1170kg/sq. meter).
When it's time to break down, you'll find that disassembly and storage are equally convenient. Staging 101 systems are available in kits designed specifically for various applications.
- Panels are either height adjustable to 24" and 32" high (60, 80cm)
- Strong metal box frame construction around the panel perimeter.
- Box frame provides a wide grip for easy carrying, assembly and tear down.
- Folding legs are directly secured to the box frame.
- Legs lock firmly in place.
- Each Panel is height adjustable ± 8 inches (20cm).
- The Panels surface has a seamless, smooth, no-trip design with dancers and performers in mind.
- Panels weigh 145lbs, almost 10% lighter than competitors.
- Panel Joining Mechanisms can be removed for a clean, smooth front edge, perfect for attaching skirts and chair-stops.
- Panel Construction: 4'x8' and 2x1mtr Hardboard (high density plywood construction, full steel box-frame profile on all sides) with Grey Industrial Finish
- Legs and Leg Hardware: Steel leg construction including locking brackets and hardware with rubber base pads to absorb shock and vibration
- Weight Capacity: 240 lbs/sq. ft. (1170kg/sq. meter)
Things You Will Get:
3 - Industrial Panels
Panel Joining mechanisms
|Weight||435 lbs total weight|
|Series||Basic Stage System|
You May Also Be Interested In