Tascam TM2X High-Quality X-Y Stereo Microphone for DSLR Cameras
Tascams's TM-2 lets you record high-quality audio for high-definition video straight to your camera.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
High audio quality while handling high sound pressures
Tascam continues to develop recording devices that focus on the design of the analog circuits behind the mic capsules. As a result, the TM-2X achieves a high performance rating and a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz. The TM-2X is also designed with the capacity to handle high sound pressures up to 120 dB SPL to prevent distortion even in loud scenarios.
Stereo mini plug output for simple and direct camera connection
Setup is as simple as connecting the cord from the TM-2X to the camera's mic input jack allowing you to add high-quality audio to video. The output can be set to one of two levels to enable compatibility with a variety of cameras.
Floating structure for less handling noise
The floating support structure underneath the mics absorbs unwanted handling noise and sounds from cameras' mechanics.
Noise isolation arm included
When capturing video using changeable auto-focus lenses, the sounds produced from the lens itself can disrupt and interfere with recordings. In situations where this noise is a problem, you can reduce the interruptions by using the included noise isolation arm. The noise isolation arm physically increases the distance from the noise source to reduce its capture. The structure of the arm, including its length and height, was developed through extensive testing.
Low-cut filter eliminates unwanted low frequencies
The unit includes an on-board low-cut filter to cut out low-frequency background noise. Depending on the video recording scenario, you can choose to turn this feature on or off (LOW CUT/FLAT).
Furry windscreen to reduce wind noise
When filming outdoors, even a slight breeze can enter the mic and cause wind noise. This unit comes with a furry windscreen that can physically prevent this noise from occurring. Wind noise can be reduced by simply covering the mic unit with this windscreen.
- Directional stereo condenser mic with X-Y configuration
- Designed to handle high sound pressures up to 120 dB SPL
- Floating support structure used to reduce handling noise
- Included noise isolation arm to reduce lens operation noise
- Low-cut filter to eliminate any unwanted low frequencies
- Included furry windscreen
- Two-stage output level adjustment switch to match cameras
- Vari-angle allows 180º rotation for optimal placement
- Included shoe adapter (ISO/JIS specification compliant)
- Tripod mounting threads for most a camera tripods
- 33cm connection cord
- Lightweight design (75 g) won't interrupt balance or handling
- Stereo mini-plug output jack
- Operates on plug-in power from the connected unit
Things You Will Get:
Noise Isolation Arm
|Polar Pattern||X/Y Stereo|
|Frequency Range||50Hz to 20kHz|
|Output Impedence||1.6k ohms|
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||120dB|
|Connector Type||Stereo mini 1/8"|
|Dimensions||1.34 x 2.24 x 5.59 inches (WxHxD)|
MSRP: Old Price
$43.99Discounted Price $28.99 to $36.99 Save: $15.00 (34.1%)
MSRP: Old Price
$31.99Discounted Price $20.99 Save: $11.00 (34.39%)
MSRP: Old Price
$39.99Discounted Price $19.99 Save: $20.00 (50.01%)