Heritage Audio Baby Ram Desktop Passive Monitoring System
Heritage Audio Baby Ram Desktop Passive Monitoring System, Unlimited Headroom, Balanced and Floating Inputs and Outputs, 24 Step Passive Attenuator, Mute less than 100dBu, No Added Distortion or Noise
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Heritage Audio’s Baby RAM is the ultimate passive-monitoring system, delivering the most transparent signal with the best stereo imaging of any other passive designs available!
Classic Console Design Meets a Passive Signal Path
Introducing the Baby RAM: a boutique, passive-circuit monitor controller inspired by classic European console designs. Baby RAM is the ultimate controller for total transparency - a zero-compromise signal path, paired with a simplified control set keeps both your monitors and your ears where you need them. Baby RAM features a 4 gang, 24 step rotary switch for volume as opposed to cheaper stereo potentiometers, which means the precision of your stereo signal is perfect on every position! Baby RAM also has no insertion loss, meaning that there's no extra coloration or signal loss at any settings.
Complex Design with Simplified Workflow
Baby RAM might pack a zero-compromise circuit design, but it couldn't be any easier to use: 2 stereo -pair inputs and outputs - both balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS jacks, and Mute, Dim, Mono, and Volume monitoring controls make Baby RAM a breeze to work with. And with it's passive design, it also means you have no concerns with bad power supplies, as no supply is needed! Baby RAM is built with the most cutting edge methods in manufacturing and design, without ever compromising audio quality or cutting corners - all at the Heritage headquarters in Spain.
This is Where Baby Ram Will Take You
- Classic European console design, inspired by the best master-console-sections
- No insertion loss, for the most transparent passive-design that's available
- Perfect stereo imaging, thanks to a 24-step rotary switch for a sub-tenth of a dB precision on every single attenuation position
- Fully passive, meaning no power supply is needed
- Two stereo-pair inputs and outputs, all balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS Jacks
- MUTE, DIM and MONO controls
- Unlimited Headroom: Being a passive device, it is only limited by the preceding and following devices's headroom
- Balanced and Floating Inputs and Outputs: Inputs and outputs on gold plated TRS JACKs, unbalanced compatible
- 24 Step Passive Attenuator: In 3 dB steps for sub tenth dB precision in betwqeen left and right
- Mute less than 100dBu
- No Added Distortion or Noise
- Insertion Loss: Less than 0.2dB
Things You Will Get:
- Passive Monitoring System
|Inputs||4 x Inputs (1 and 2) (L,R)|
|Outputs||4 x Outputs (1 and 2) (L,R)|
MSRP: Old Price
$10.45Discounted Price $6.80 to $10.45 Save: $3.65 (34.93%)
MSRP: Old Price
$11.00Discounted Price $7.30 to $10.45 Save: $3.70 (33.64%)
Discounted Price $2,499.00
Discounted Price $1,699.00
MSRP: Old Price
$899.00Discounted Price $829.00 Save: $70.00 (7.79%)
Discounted Price $2,999.00
Special Order Item. Call 1-800-472-6274.