Glyph StudioRAID 10TB Professional RAID Hard Drive
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
StudioRAID supports easily configurable RAID 0 and RAID 1 modes, lightning-quick transfer rates over USB 3.0, FireWire, and eSATA, and an internal universal power supply = no wall warts.With intelligent fan cooling and automatic health monitoring you'll spend more time creating and less time worrying. RAID 0 is an operating mode designed for the fastest transfer rate possible. RAID 1 should be used for redundancy as it instantly and automatically mirrors your data.
StudioRAID uses a temperature-controlled quiet fan for maximum airflow and proper cooling. The enclosure has been designed with front-panel ventilation to draw cool air in, while exhausting warm air out the back. This helps to ensure the performance and reliability of critical components.
Custom sensors monitor the health of your StudioRAID, warning you of activity patterns that indicate potential problems with your drive. We are confident that our drive systems perform at the most reliable level. We back them up with a 3-Year warranty, 2-Year Free Basic Data Recovery Policy, and 1-Year Advance Replacement (U.S. Continental 48 States only).
- Rugged, roadworthy steel and aluminum enclosure
- 7200 RPM rotational speed
- USB 3.0, Firewire, eSATA connectivity
- RAID 0 for fastest transfers, RAID 1 for reliable redundancy
- Quiet, temperature-controlled internal fan and front panel vent
- Internal universal power supply -- no wall wart
- Covered by Glyph's standard 3-year hardware warranty
Things You Will Get:
- StudioRAID 10TB Professional RAID hard Drive
- USB Cable
- Firewire Cable
- Power Cable
|Power||Internal universal power supply|
|Dimensions||3.1” x 8.6” x 6.4”|
|OS||2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8 / Mac OS X 10.4 or above|