Ortofon Concorde Club MKll Twin
The best sound quality achievable for traditional vinyl playback.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus move better within the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, give you the best possible sound at an affordable price.
The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, giving you a cleaner sounding production and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended - 3 g
Things You Will Get:
- Concorde Club MKll Twin
|Model||Concorde Club MKll Twin|
$31.49$24.95 Save: $6.54 (20.77%)
$31.49$19.99 Save: $11.50 (36.52%)
$273.99$195.99 Save: $78.00 (28.47%)
$238.99$170.99 Save: $68.00 (28.45%)