Universal Audio Apollo Twin DUO USB Desktop Audio Interface
Universal Audio is proud to intoduce its Apollo Twin USB. High-Resolution Desktop Music Production with Classic Analog Sound — for Windows.
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB lets you record your music in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD plug-ins — from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more* — putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips.
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin USB's Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps — including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with more emulations available at the UA Online Store.
Apollo Twin USB’s smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during realtime tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more.
With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems
- Unison technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Get your Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Desktop Interface today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
*Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Things You Will Get:
- Apollo Twin USB Desktop Interface
- Realtime Analog Classics UAD Plug-in Bundle
- Owner's Manual
|Digital Output Type||Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0|
|Digital Input Type||USB 3.0|
|Analog Outputs||2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels|
|Combo XLR/TRS Jacks||2|
MSRP: Old Price
$25.99Discounted Price $16.99 to $32.99 Save: $9.00 (34.63%)
Discounted Price $79.99
MSRP: Old Price
$59.99Discounted Price $49.99 Save: $10.00 (16.67%)
MSRP: Old Price
$79.99Discounted Price $49.99 Save: $30.00 (37.5%)