Behringer X-TOUCH EXTENDER with 8 Touch-Sensitive Motor Faders, LCD Scribble Strips, USB Hub and Ethernet/USB Interfaces
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Love your X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface, but want even more control over your music production? The amazing X-TOUCH EXTENDER is the ideal and cost-effective way to grow your current setup, and can even be used as a standalone controller!From the 8 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 32 illuminated buttons, and 8-segment LED meters per channel, the X-TOUCH EXTENDER transforms what’s on your DAW’s screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird’s eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is simple using traditional USB connections, plus it also has an Ethernet interface for use with DAWs that support RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI remote control.
Faders that Dance with Your Music
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That’s why the X-TOUCH EXTENDER features 8 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
Compose. Record. Mix . Share.
Tracktion is one of the world’s fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
When you register your X-TOUCH EXTENDER at behringer.com, you will get a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier.
When it comes to integration, the X-TOUCH EXTENDER has you covered with the most widely used protocols in the industry. With included support for HUI* and Mackie Control*, you can be sure it will work seamlessly with all compatible music production software, allowing you to focus on what counts… the music.
LCD Scribble Strips - Instant Readout
LCD scribble strips grace the top of each channel fader, providing an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting – totally eliminating old school tape-and-marker labelling.
Room to Grow
As your production needs grow, you can combine multiple X-TOUCH and EXTENDER units to emulate a large-scale control surface – all you need are a few standard USB cables.
- Universal X-TOUCH EXTENDER for Studio and Live applications
- Supports Mackie Control*, HUI* and Standard MIDI Control protocol for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Multiple X-TOUCH and EXTENDER units can be combined to emulate a large-scale control surface
- 8 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI remote control
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibilit
- low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Things You Will Get:
- X-Touch Extender
- Power Cable
- Tracktion Recording Software (download code)
- Owner's Manual
|Faders||8 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders|
|Compatibility||Supports Mackie Control*, HUI* and Standard MIDI Control protocol|
|Other Features||2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers|
|Included Software||Tracktion Recording Software (download code)|
|Encoders||8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters|
|USB MIDI Connector||Yes|